Hey! I've been sick since Wednesday, and I still feel pretty bad, but I thought putting up another post would be better than not doing anything. So, lets talk about Twilight. I read it before it became famous (with the movie). My sister Erin gave it to me after someone named Bell from her soccer team gave it to her. I was only like nine at the time, and I was really excited. I finished it quickly and loved it. Then I read New Moon ( my least favorite, since Edward was gone), Eclipse ( my second favorite because Edward is back, but somewhere in the middle Bella kisses Jacob. Um one word:EW), and Breaking Dawn (loved the first part, but then way too much Jacob in the middle, and the ending was kind of a disappointment). There was a time, I'm not afraid to admit, that I thought Twilight was the best book ever, but that quickly blew over. My favorite book/series now is Airhead by Meg Cabot, but that changes a lot. The Twilight movie was okay, but I think they could of picked someone better for Bella. I mean, Kristen is just...there. She should show more emotion in my opinion, she's in love with a vampire! I was really disappointed when they pulled out one of the best parts, when Bella faints and Edward carries her to the nurse, instead of Mike Newton. I'm really excited for New moon. I think the previews give away too much, but the people who are going to see it probably already read the book. Wow, I wrote a lot. Way more than I planned to. Bye! REMEMBER TO COMMENT~~ seriously, I feel like I'm talking to no one.
NEW MOON TRAILERS:
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD
Trailer Park | MySpace Videos
http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trailers/436357/exclusive-new-moon-trailer-premiere.jhtml#id=1621379
6 comments:
I absolutely love twilight! I am obsessed, I agree, they could have gotten someone better to play the part of Bella. But, I think that Robert was great for the part of Edward. He just has that effect on the whole movie. My favorite character from the movie (besides the obvious, Edward) is Alice. What is urs?
My favorite would definitely be Edward,then Jasper (there's just something mysterious about him that I like), then probably Alice. And I loved Robert as the part of Edward! He looks exactly like I pictured him.
Jacob was always my favorite. I thought he was way cooler. I like the Airhead series though! I can't wait until the next one. Have you tried the Gemma Doyle Trilogy?
Yeah, I've read the Gemma Doyle trilogy. I loved it! But I can't believe Sweet Far Thing was the end!
And I really can't believe Kartik died, he was my favorite character besides Gemma.
I know the ending was really sad, but it was a good sad I guess. We seem to like the same books!! I read this one series not too long ago, and it's the funniest series ever. Do you want to know the name?
Cool. Tell me the name. Um, please? PS:Its my sisters Birthday tomorrow. And I can't wait cuz we're going to a lot of haunted houses!
Post a Comment