I think I'm being followed

Sunday, October 18, 2009

We didn't go see Paranormal Activity. We ended up going to Old Chicago Pizza, and met up with some of my dads work friends. I already ate Taco Bell, so I just got cheese cake ( I know this parts boring, sorry!). Then we went to Scream Park. They had 3 haunted houses in it and they all opened up to one big place. My dad ordered VIP passes and we skipped the lines and just went in. The first one was cool, except for one scary looking thing sniffing me and saying "You smell goooooood. I wanna eat your sooooooooouuuuul". I was like "Um, okay then". The second was okay. It was scary, but my dad told this one guy my name, and all the people started shrieking "Hannah". It freaked me out. The third was pretty much like the others, but at the end the walls were made of this flexible thing and we had to dig are way through. When we got out of there we saw this sign that said 1/2 mile to another one, so it was my dads brilliant idea to walk (my feet still hurt!). We walked past these old abandoned buildings and past railroad tracks, it kinda reminded me of a scary movie. You know when you think "Why'd they walk. They are so stupid. Somethings gonna happen". It was so much more than a half mile. And when we got there it was empty. So my dad said we had to check the other side. Yeah, walking behind an abandoned building, with rats, spiders, and homeless people is my ideal Saturday. We did any way and well, this is a first, my dad was right. There was a line open to the back of the building. We waited, and then bought some VIP passes again. We went to the front, waited again. Then we got to a movie theater section, and watched a short movie telling us about the history of Mercy Hospital (the haunted house's name). I'm not gonna bore you with the details of it. Um, at the end a girl came out of the screen. Then they split us up into groups, I went with my dad, his friends, and two girls who looked about 17 and 20. The 17 year old kept screaming for some one named "Mr. Chris", which she told me was her teacher who worked there. The rest was pretty simple like the others, people jumping out, screaming, etc. There was a room where the room itself was really spinning, and the rail you had to get across was slanted. Once we got out of that part, my dads friend went to this game, where he got in a coffin. Then we went to a maze. It was really easy. We were out in like twenty seconds. Then we went to Jacobson park, rode a Hay ride thing to the line. Waited for an hour in line ( nobody was moving, because nobody that worked there came). We went in this haunted bus, then went threw these houses. And nobody was there. Nobody scared us at all. Well, thats all I did. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds creepy..but fun! Did you like it?

Hannah said...

Yeah, it was really fun. I had to write that really quickly cuz my sisters were like right there, though, so my writing is a bit um...choppy, i guess. I kept moving to different subjects. So, did you go to any haunted houses yet?