Hey! I'm writing this really quickly because my sisters are in the other room and might come in at any second. They aren't going and my mom doesn't want them to get jealous and throw fits and stuff. I might go see that new movie, the paranormal activity. Venetian Princess said it was a disappointment, but I still want to go really badly. I'm not sure if we (my dad and i) are going, cuz its not playing at the Movie Tavern. Anyway, we are definitely going to hit some of the haunted houses in town. I can't wait! Bye!
PS: Comment and tell me if you've already seen Paranormal Activity!
4 comments:
I haven't seen it. Is it supposed to be good?
Yeah. They said it was like the Blair Witch Project (which I haven't seen, but am soon), with the self set up camera (not professional), but better.
I saw Paranormal Activity this weekend, and I have to say, it was one of the best scary movies I've seen in a long time. I recommend it.
I can't wait to c it!
Post a Comment