I think I'm being followed

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Heyyyyy!

I'm going to talk about free book Friday. Who doesn't like free? It's a website I've found that gives away books every Friday. Free, autographed books. You don't have to pay anything. Here's what happens:
1) They post a new book on Saturday. In the post they tell you about the book and give you an interview with the author.
2) You will have to go to the left sidebar and find a gadget that has "Sign up Here to Win" in
3) Then you can sign up really quickly ( All they need is an Email address and full name)
4)Then on Friday they post the winners, if you are a winner you will receive an Email
5) They send you the book ( autographed by the author and new)

This site has one for teens and adults. I personally like the teens better.
*   http://teens.freebookfriday.com/             (TEENS)
*   http://www.freebookfriday.com/             (ADULTS)


This website was created by the author Jessica Brody.

Other news: I found out there was another clique series book.
It's called "These boots were made for stalking"



Cute cover, right?
I mean "Ah-dorable" cover




Bye!!!!!!!!! Oh. and if you have any questions about Free Book Friday, feel free to Email me at Hannahbrook9@gmail.com    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check the site out.

Hannah said...

hurry only one day left!!!