I think I'm being followed

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MY PLAYLIST!!

Hey! I feel much better now. Good enough to make a playlist for my blog. (PS: IF YOU WANNA WATCH MY VIDS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PRESS PAUSE)
My Playlist Includes:
*So what? --P!nk
*That's not my name -- Ting Tings (her real name is Katie White, if you didn't know)
* Girlfriend -- Averil Lavigne
*Girls Just wanna have fun -- originally by Cindy Lauper but remixed by Miley ( i wanted Cindy's version but it was really weird)
*Family Portrait -- P!nk ( this makes me sad, i don't no y though)
*You belong with me -- Taylor Swift
*Poker Face -- Originally by Lady Gaga but remixed by Venetian Princess (Ou-Ou-Outer Space!)
*Poker Face -- Lady Gaga ( thought I should put the original~I have nothing against Lady Gaga)
* I gotta feeling -- Black eyed peas

No comments: