If you've been reading my blog, you've probably heard me mention a book called Airhead. So, I'm going to tell you about it. Airhead is a book about a girl named Emerson who gets hit with a plasma screen TV at a Mega Stark store opening that her sister (Frida) dragged her to. She brings her best and only friend (and secret crush) Christopher Maloney. When the plasma screen hits Em, Nikki (the face of Stark Enterprises) goes brain dead. Em's body is dust, but her mind is still intact. Em's brain is transplanted in to the supermodels body, and Emerson has to pretend to be Nikki. Only her intermediate family is aloud to know its really her, which means there is no chance for her a Christopher to be together. This is a sucky explanation, because I'm in a hurry. But you can look it up on Wikipedia if you wanna know more. It's a trilogy (THREE BOOKS) called Airhead by Meg Cabot. Go to MegCabot.com to read an excerpt of the first and second books. The third will come out in May 2010 ( Maybe... Not really sure). The books are breathtaking, sad, and amazing. I highly recommend the Airhead series. Tell me if you've read it,and what you think about it. Here are the front covers.
Book One (um, I have no idea why the lights look pink, but they r supposed to be white): Airhead
Book Two: Being Nikki
Book Three (May 2010): Runaway
Love the last cover, so cute!
6 comments:
heeey! :)
I LOVE The Airhead trilogy! omg
Have you read the second one - Being Nikki ?
I reaaaaaaa....aaaaally want too but... :O
My dad won't buy it for me :(
You HAVE to write a review of that lol x
I didnt know they were a trilogy,
hmmm i should look up the others. The concept is really strange but the first book was mind boggoling x
Elizabeth: You need to check it out of a library or something. The second book is a hundred times more amazing than the first! I'll tell you two things about it though.
1) Em doesn't TELL Christopher but...
2)Watch out for Brandon Stark
PS: I'll try to write a review soon!
Jennifer: It's a trilogy. Airhead, Being Nikki, and Runaway. Runaway comes out in May 2010. I can't wait that long!
Heyy Hannah! We're friends on Shannon's MFL website. Umm I've read Airhead and I think its realllyyyyy good! I haven't read the second one yet but I hope to soon!
xoxoxo,
morgan(:
Cool, Morgan. I luv the Airhead series. Meg says starks secret is crazy evil n the 3rd book. Isn't Shannon's site Ah-mazing?
Post a Comment