I think I'm being followed

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another book recomendation

Nothing interesting has been happening to me. :( So, I've nothing about my life to write about. I'm gonna talk about another book. (PS: IF YOU WANNA C AIRHEAD TRILOGY COVERS I WILL B FIXING THE AIRHEAD POST TO SHOW THE COVERS)It's called Blue bloods (which basically means vampires). It's a really good book, but very hard to explain. So you're going to have to read it to get why I'm saying that. They're by Mellisa De La Cruz.
Okay, First book: Blue Bloods


















Second book:

Third book:
 
Fourth book ( It just came out, and I bought it today, really awesome beginning):




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't like these books :/ I liked the first one though.
I looove Airhead books.

Hannah said...

Yeah, the Blue Bloods can get confusing sometimes, but i wanna C how it ends. And still can't wait 4 next Airhead book!

Anonymous said...

Oh it's not that I don't like it because I think it's confusing, but because of the relations in it. The characters I don't really like..except for maybe simon.

Hannah said...

Simon?