I think I'm being followed

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bored...

Heyyyy, everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple days. Things have been a little boring. Nothing exciting today either. But I'm going to write about one of my fav books. Well, series actually. There are three out right now, but there are more being written by Ally Carter. She has a blog on here, called AllyCarter.com/blog.html.
The first in series Gallagher Girls: I'd tell you I love then I'd have to kill you










 The second: Cross my heart, and hope to spy

 The third: Don't judge a girl by her cover




AND SHE IS STILL WRITING MORE OF THAT SERIES

Here's one from her new series (only 1 out now): Heist Society



Talk to you all later. I recommend these. Comment!, bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those books :D

Hannah said...

Can't wait 4 heist society!

Anonymous said...

I know it comes out soon.

Hannah said...

Yeah May 2010.