Nothings exciting is really going on here. I think there might be something soon, though. Well, here's old news: a janitor got killed in my school. It happened over the Summer. Apparently they hated each other and one threatened the other. Then the next day the threatened one came to school with a gun and shot the other one several times. Now he's dead, and the other is on the run. So now when I'm near a janitor, I run away. I'm not so sure about the lunch ladies either...(jk!). Some more old news: My older sis was shot when she was twelve (4 years ago) but she's okay now.
Okayyyyyyy. Now to the title, I changed my playlist. Just some Aly&AJ and Veronica's. Nuthin much.
So here are some pics of my school
We are going through construction now...
Okay, now Aly&AJ pictures:
The Veronica's:






3 comments:
Wow that is scary. Do you live in a dangerous place?
Your school is pretty
No, not really. I mean there are accidents, but they have nothing to do with where I live. It's just a lot happened around me. Maybe my next post will be about one of my elemetary friends dying...
Maybe you should make one. It might help you.
Post a Comment