These book trailers are awesome. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles and How to Ruin your Boyfriend's reputation by Simone Elkeles. Can't wait to read them.
Sorry that the trailers cover half the screen. I took off my playlist because the screen was covering it on the sidebar and you couldn't turn it off. I'll put it back on when I post again. =]
Random Rawr- They are working for me. . .I'm not sure why it doesn't for you but if you want to see the second one just go here: http://www.simoneelkeles.net/ and at the bottom click on the middle button that says "How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation." =]
6 comments:
Sorry that the trailers cover half the screen. I took off my playlist because the screen was covering it on the sidebar and you couldn't turn it off. I'll put it back on when I post again. =]
Hey lovely, I gave you an award on my blog.
Stay beautiful.
LOVE!
Exciting! I love a good read. Thanks for posting the trailers.
p.s. I wanted to let you know about my Peruvian Feather Earring Giveaway at itssimplelove.blogspot.com. Be sure to enter love!
Rachael
tywo- Thanks =]
its a simple love- Tell me what you think if you read them. =] I'll check out the giveaway.
They seem pretty cool, but the second trailer isn't playing for some reason.
Random Rawr- They are working for me. . .I'm not sure why it doesn't for you but if you want to see the second one just go here: http://www.simoneelkeles.net/ and at the bottom click on the middle button that says "How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation." =]
Post a Comment