I was tagged by Bleah to do the Page 123 tag (Thnx, Bleah). What you have to do is pick up a book, go to page 123, and type from the fifth sentence on through the next five sentences. Okay, I'm just gonna see what books I have on the desk.
"Undead Much?" by Stacey Jay (2nd in the series)
Cliff wasn't one of the bad guys, but his timing was pretty suspicious. The chances he and the other zombies-not-behaving-normally were connected was better than good. But how?I couldn't help but feel that Cliff knew more than he was letting on.
"If you don't know anything, then why do you keep mentioning the others?"
"I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you." by Ally Carter (1st in the series)
As Liz dragged our instructor to inspect the damage at the front of the car, I met Bex around back.
"What are you doing?" I demanded.
But Bex only grinned and reached into the trunk, revealing a bulging trash bag just like the ones that lined the street. "Couldn't leave the curb bear,now, could we?"
And then I noticed it; all up and down Bellis street, trash cans and plastic sacks covered the curb, waiting like soldiers standing at attention.
"Airhead" by Meg Cabot, author of the Princess Diaries (1st in the trilogy)
"Do you want some Tab Energy drink or something? Brandon go pour her a tab."
"No," I said, weakly, refraining from pointing out to her that Tab is sugar-free, not really useful for hypoglycemics. "I'm fine. Really."
Only found one on the desk, so I went upstairs to get two more, and realized half of my room is filled with books. I'll have to get a picture of that or something. Anyway, I tag anyone who follows me and wants to do it. More later.



7 comments:
Cool, very, very cool!
Thanks Hannah! :)
Can't wait for "Runaways!"
xx,
~Abby~
Bleah- Lol, thnx. =]
Abby- Me either =]
I love all those books..cept for the first one i haven't read. Anyway..we had sooo much books in our room but we have to move so they're all in boxes now D:
Blindfolded Miles: You're moving? That must be sad, leaving everything behind.
Hey Hannah.
The reason we went all the way to Louisville instead of just going to somewhere near us is because no where in Indiana close to us had it in 3D/IMAX. Well, except Indianapolis, but that's farther away than Louisville! It was about an hour trip, because we went below Louisville a bit.
We're used to it though, because just to get to a decent mall, you have to go to Clarksville, which is right beside Louisville. So just to get there it takes about 45minutes. Yeah, I don't live in one of those towns where I just walk a few blocks or even miles to get to the local "cenima" or mall. :)
xx,
~Abby~
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino games[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino games[/url] autonomous no store perk at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]loose largesse casino
[/url].
Post a Comment