I think I'm being followed

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I think I'll be using Urban Dictionary more often. . . {Short Post}

Today, I was reading MLIA and I saw an entry about the Urban Dictionary website. So, curious, I looked up my name on it. I think it describes me pretty well:  "Hannah= Name for a girl, who tends to be quiet although when you get to know her she has a great personality and can often be quite loud and described as insane. A Hannah tends to be single, because they are often seen as boring, because of their quietness and the way someone will judge her before they get to know her. A Hannah is often brunette and very mysterious, there's always something she's not saying. They are often smart, but very modest and can be a deep thinker. A Hannah is a child at heart and loves to have fun. A Hannah is happy."  I am quiet, brunette (not sure about the mysterious thing though), and a little bit insane. =] More later -Hannah.

4 comments:

Abby. said...

Awesome, we'll probably be going on the same day. I hope to meet you for a minute or so. :)
xx,
~Abby~

Hannah said...

Abby- That'd be cool. I don't know any bloggers in real life.

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I love posts like this, so fun to find out these random facts about people for some reason.

Hannah said...

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes- Thnx for commenting. =] I guess it helps you get to know them better.