- What color is your favorite hoodie? - Green
- Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? -Nope.
- Do you plan outfits? - No, I just pick them out in the morning.
- How are you feeling right now? - I have a headache, but other than that, okay.
- What's the closest thing to you that is red? - My agenda for school
- What's the last dream you remember having? - I was a "Vampire Slayer" (I've been watching way too much Buffy) and we had new neighbors, who happened to be vampires. I had to slay them with a blue thumbtack. The creepy part of this is right after I had this dream we had some new people move in next door.
- Did you meet anyone new today? - My little sisters friends from school
- What are you craving right now? - Pizza.
- Do you floss? -Yep.
- What comes to mind when I say cabbage? - Taco (Which I had for lunch)
- Are you emotional? - Not really
- Have you ever counted to 1,000? - Um, no?
- Do you bite your ice cream or lick it? - Lick it, I guess.
- Do you like your hair? - Love it.
- Do you like yourself? -Of course.
- Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? - Maybe.
- What are you listening to right now? - My sister, Riley, singing "Gone" on country rock band
- Are your parents strict? - Not really
- Would you like to go sky diving? - Would I like to? Yeah. Could I? No, I'm deathly afraid of heights.
- Do you like cottage cheese? - No, I don't like any kind of cheese
- Have you ever met a celebrity? - Minor ones
- Do you rent movies often? - Yep, I have Netflix
- Is there anything sparkly in the room your in? - My nails. I painted them clear last night and didn't realize they had sparkles in them until today
- How many countries have you visited? - One
- Have you ever made a prank phone call? - Yes, I have.
- Ever been on a train? -No
- Brown or white eggs? - White
- What was your first pet? - My rabbit, Sugar
- Do you use chapstick? - Yeah
- Can you use chopsticks? - Yup, I'm 1/4 Thai
- Who are you going to be with tonight? - the family
- Are you too forgiving? - I don't think I am.
- Ever been in love? - I'm too young, so no.
- What are your friends doing tomorrow? - To tell you the truth, I have no idea. It's spring break.
- Ever have cream puffs? - No
- Last time you cried? - Not sure, maybe a couple of weeks ago.
- What was the last question you asked? - "Are you singing that??" to my sisters boyfriend, Chris. He's playing country rock band, too.
- Favorite time of the year? - September
- Do you have any tattoos? - Temporary.
- Are you sarcastic? - Some of the time
- Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? - The beginnning
- Ever walked into a wall? - Yes. My uncle was visiting and we went to a fancy Chinese restraunt (where I was showing off my awesome chopstick skills, lol, just kidding). They had the kind of revolving door you see in hotels, and I got out too early because the glass was really clear. Then I was dizzy from walking a circle and hitting my head on the glass and walked right into the wall.
- Favorite color? - Violet
- Ever slapped someone? - Yes
- Is your hair curly? - Kind of.
- What's the last CD you bought? - An Averil Lavigne one I think.
- Do looks matter? - Not as much as your personality
- Could you ever forgive a cheater? - Depends on what kind of cheating they've done.
- Do you like your life right now? - Yes
- Do you sleep with the TV on? - Sometimes, when I fall asleep watching The Nanny
- Can you handle the truth? -Maybe
- Do you have good vision? - Yes, with and without my glasses
- Do you hate or dislike more than three people? - Dislike maybe, but not hate
- How often do you talk on the phone? - I text a lot.
- What are you wearing? - My sister's green FFA (Future Farmers of America) hoodie, shorts with my black and white tights underneath.
- What is your favorite animal? - Dogs
- Where was your last picture taken? - On a bus
- Can you hula hoop?- Nope
- Do you have a job?- I babysit
- What was the most recent thing you bought? - The last Mediator book by Meg Cabot.
I think I'm being followed
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Sharayah. . .
A new blogger named Sharayah tagged me. If you want to check out her blog click here. Thanks. Okay, here we go:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooh thanks Hannah, I will do it very soon! :)
xx,
~Abby~
You are adorable!!
LOVE!
Abby- Thnx. =]
tywo- Um, thanks? Lol.
Post a Comment