I think I'm being followed

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I was never clear on the whole award thing. I wasn't sure how you made them. So, I went to a a banner making website and made these:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



I was very bored.Anyone who wants 'em can just copy the HTML below the pictures. It's almost 12 where I am, I guess I'm going to go to bed. More later -Hannah

5 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

They're pretty good! I think I might put the second one on my Myspace profile!
Happy Friday =]

Abby. said...

Nice. I want to try to make one.
xx,
~Abby~

Hannah said...

Random Rawr: Thnx. That's cool. Happy Friday, too. =]

Abby: Thnx. They were pretty easy to make, all you have to do is click on the link 8]

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

haha good job hannah!!! lol..:P
You know, if you go to www.photoshop.com (which is free) and make an account, you can make all the awards you want. Thats where most of us make ours. But these are very very good ;)

Hannah said...

Bleah- Thnx. I'll check photo shop out. =]