I was tagged by ~Abby~ to do a tag about what I want and hope to be ten years in the future. Thanks for tagging me, Abby. Anyway in ten years I'll be in my early twenties, and (hopefully) in college. I want to go to a Ivy League college, like Brown or Yale. I don't necessarily want to be married that young, maybe engaged and in love. I don't know if I want to have children. Ever. It's not that I don't do well with kids or dislike them, it might be that I'm afraid to actually go through that. I'll most likely adopt. I hope to live in a big, classic-like house. One that has a lot of room, but also feels 'lived in'. I have visited North Carolina and been to a small beach down there. The blueish-green waves came up to the shore and crashed softly. I hope to live near a beach like that. I also want to travel around when I'm older. Visit cousins I've never met in Thailand, visit Germany (I'm learning to speak German now), see the pyramids in Egypt, the Eiffel tower in Paris, statues of the ancient Greek gods and goddesses. I really don't know much about cars, so I guess I'll have to wait and see what I get. Who knows what there will be in 2020? I'm not sure if I'll have this stuff in ten years, but I'm still working on it. So, who knows? I might. Okay, I tag: Tywo, Kenna-page, Blindfolded Miles, and Brooklynn. Thanks. -Hannah
PS: I went to see Alice in Wonderland on Friday (my Grandpa's birthday). It was amazing. Even though i didn't see it in 3D the imagery was still . . . wow. Sorry, can't think of another way to describe it. It was funny some of the time, and other times a real heart jerker (If that's a word...). I thought the ending was good (it left you with no questions, you were happy with where the characters were, etc.). I hope you all can see it.
5 comments:
Hehe good job. Your future sounds nice. :)
I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland next week in 3-D!!! (Next week is my Spring Break.)
xx,
~Abby~
Your future sonunds nice. Hope it happens,(:
-Xoxo
Brooklynn.
Abby- It does to me. ;) Have fun, and tell me what you think of it.
Brooklynn- Lol, me too 8)
Ya your future does sound nice :D
Ohhhh i saw that in imax 3-d!! It was awesome in imax.
Blindfolded Miles: Your future does, too. I'd love to travel to Japan. 8) Imax sounds cool. Hope I'll get to see it like that one day. ;]
Post a Comment