
I think I'm being followed
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Bad Luck
The bad luck started this morning.I woke up around 5 AM because Erin's friend needed a bed to sleep in, and went downstairs to the couch. I fell asleep easily and woke up again around eight to get ready for school. I took my coat out of the dryer, to find it still really wet on the right sleeve. When I got to school, I took out my pencil and half of it was gone. Chewed off. Probably by my dogs. During second period I heard we had a new student. I saw the person after class. They had shoulder length white-ish blond hair, and I assumed it was a girl. I asked my friend "Who's the new girl?". The new kid was a couple of feet away, and I'm sure he heard me ask that. Yeah, it turned out to be a boy. Oops. The rest of the school day was a blur: literature, orchestra (where my pin {at the bottom of my cello to keep it up} kept breaking), yearbook, science, math. When I got home, my mom told me we were going to Wal-mart. I agreed to go, because I wanted to buy the next Percy Jackson book. When we got there I realized I forgot my wallet. Later, around six, we had dinner. It was chili hot dogs. Mine fell on my lap ruining my jeans. That sums it up, I guess. I'm gonna put these pics up for good luck. -Hannah


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wow, you have had an unlucky day.
Just always remember to watch out on March 2nd.
xx,
~Abby~
That sounds suckish D: I totally wouldn't worry about calling the whole boy a girl thing. I mean... I'm sure he'll get over it . I'm sure he doesn't think you were intentionally being rude or maybe tell him that you were sorry or something.... Did you see the Percy Jackson movie?
Abby- Yeah hopefully today will be better ;)
Blindfolded miles- Yeah, I saw it last week , I think. It was really good, but the book's different. And I guess I'll find out if he remembers or got over it, I'm about to go to school. 8)
Havin' a MP3 quiz! Check it out!
Bleah- sure
That sound really worrying, though lol at the guy girl situation.
I lending you some of my luck as ive had a rather zesty weekend
***********************************
lol i cant think of any other way to transfer the stuff ^^
Jennifer- Thnx ;) today was better. And it turns out I wasn't the only one who accidentally called him a girl. That must've been a sucky first day for him.
Post a Comment