I think I'm being followed

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Perfect Chemistry

I finished Perfect Chemistry on Christmas. And it was the best book I have ever read. It was better than Twilight. It made me laugh, and it made me cry. I loved it. Five out of five stars. That's all for now. I'll tell you about Christmas later. Bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm never heard of it, I'll have to check it out. It has to be good if it's better than Twilight!
Thanks!
~Abby~

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Ur invited to be an author on Bleah Briann's new blog!!!!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

um...news sound okay to you? You can do whatever you want though. Also I'll need the e-mail address you use to sign into blogger in order to add you.
Also when you start, please save all the posts you right to a draft!!! DRAFT! DO NOT PUBLISH!!! lol just so that I can see it and decide when to release it.

Can't wait!

Jen said...

OOOOOH whos it by?

Hannah said...

Jennifer- Simone Elkeles
Abby- Tell me what you think about it if you get to read it