to see if I was Stupid or smart. It turns out I'm:
Take the quiz at http://stupidtester.com It's free. It has a lot of trick questions. For example: A plane crashed on the Canadian- United States border. Where do they bury the survivors? I almost got that one wrong. Well, more later. Bye.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just took the quiz. I'm 17% stupid. It said to me "You are far from stupid. Congrats on this great accomplishment." Haha. I love your blog. When I'm on Lisi Harrison's Blah-g, I click on some of the names to see if they have any good webstites. So far, you're the only one that I've found that I've liked. I love those tag things. Have a good Christmas! ~Abby~
2 comments:
I just took the quiz.
I'm 17% stupid.
It said to me "You are far from stupid. Congrats on this great accomplishment."
Haha.
I love your blog.
When I'm on Lisi Harrison's Blah-g, I click on some of the names to see if they have any good webstites. So far, you're the only one that I've found that I've liked.
I love those tag things.
Have a good Christmas!
~Abby~
Wow, I'll have to take that quiz again. And thanks 8)
Post a Comment