I think I'm being followed

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm thinking about. . .

. . . seeing the new movie Avatar. If you've watched it, tell me what you thought about it. Thanks. Here's the preview:

9 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

my cousin said the first hour was good, the next hour and 45 minutes or so...was horrible, boring, weird. I haven't seen it though. Doesn't look like my kinda movie. Tell me what you think if you see it!

Hayley said...

wow, didn't know it looked THAT good. :0

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Have u figured out which job you want on the blog?

Anonymous said...

It was freakin amazing!!! I saw it in 3-d. The graphics were incredible. It looked more like real life than animation. even the plot was interesting. Throughout the whole movie I was hooked. Even if the plot isn't something you'd normally like watch it for the graphics at least.. It's like the best movie ever.

Anonymous said...

It looked retarded on tv, but now since I just saw that trailer, it looks really good.
I hate in movies when we go and try to take other people's land, it makes us people on Earth look like beasts. Lol.
Well, have a Happy New Year!
~Abby~

Hannah said...

Bleah- What jobs are availible still?

Hannah said...

Oh and I haven't seen it yet. 8( We ended up going to the Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakuel, because my dad had already seen Avatar and my sister wanted to watch the Squeakuel thing.

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

You can do any job you want...news, reviews, or columnist (someone who just writes their opinion on music).
I have three particular jobs in each subject. Pick which on you want and let me know:
News-I need someone to write something on the new albums that came out in the fall, Flyleaf, switchfoot, Carrie Underwood, and Relient K.

Review- I want a review on switchfoot's song: Bullet soul

and Columnist: I want your view on Christain Rock

Pick which on you want, let me know, and then save your post in a draft so that I can check it over and decide when it goes off.

Excited to have you!
You rock girl, hope you feel better soon!
-Bleah

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years!
~Abby~