- Say something random? * Have you ever noticed how pancakes never wear bathrobes? (I got that from TV)
- Yell something random out loud? *"Cookies just wanna have fun" ( I came up with that when I was like seven, and I was eating a cookie at the mall. Lol, my sisters are just nodding seriously like that makes sense)
- Do you play an instrument? *Yes, I play Cello and guitar.
- What's your full name? *Hannah Brook (I'm not gonna give away my last)
- What do you think of Blogger? * It's fun
- What do you think of this tag? *Ok so far, hopefully not as long as the last one
- What's your opinion on Christian Rock Bands? * I don't really listen to them
- If you answered yes to #3, have you ever messed up in front of people? *Yeah everyone messes up sometime
- What's something you've always wanted to do but haven't? * Skydiving maybe, I don't really know...
- How many bloggers do you know in real life? * none :(
- Have you ever played bloody knuckles? * I'm not really sure what that is. . .
- Have you ever caught a sockeye Salmon? * Is that a fish?
- Have you ever played funky angel? *??????
- Tell us about your worst accident? * I haven't been in any bad accidents, but my sister was shot
- Rant about whatever you've been holding in? * Nothings really wrong now, I'm just really tired (even though its only 7:37), and have a huge headache
- Do you like caroling? *I'm sure I would, but I've never done it before
- Where do you live? *United States
- Do you like it where you live? * Yes, I love it here!
- What was your most recent adventure? * Hmmm, maybe the time me and my friend Ashley went up to the trail behind her house. We walked on the stones around the lake ( which was by the trail), tried to catch the ducks that were in it, went up to the railroad tracks that were supposedly haunted, then we found this manmade waterfall thing. It was really cool.
- Luke or Ventator? Don't watch that.
- Do you like the Obama Administration? * not really
- Dance Par-tee or music brawl? *Music Brawl?? I'll go with dance par-tee
- What # is this? *Are you serious? I'm not stupid. It's twenty three
- what is Two+2? Didn't I just say I wasn't stupid? FOUR.
- Books or movies? * I love them both.
- What would you do to see wild horses? * Why would I want 2 c wild horses?
- What's the best joke you can think of right now? *I don't have any that come to mind...
- Do you have a secret blog? * If I told you it wouldn't be secret, would it?
- Do you know what a granny beaded neck is? *Uh no?
- Pc or laptop? Laptop
- Click five or Switchfoot? *haven't listened 2 them
- # of Siblings? *3
- Do you have a favorite game? *not really
- name of the rockiest Christian Band u know? * Don't listen to them
- What does J.OY. stand for? *Lots of things. . . Jesus offers you, Japanese open yellow pages, Jesus others you, Jesus only you, Jesus first Others second Yourself last, Just organize yourself, etc ( okay, I googled it :D)
- Are you a member of JOY? * I don't think so?
- Have you ever fell a tree with a chainsaw? *No
- Favorite song? *between Cowboy Casanova (Carrie Underwood) and Fireflies (Owl City)
- Insert funny/ random picture here? * I have more than one


Andddddddddd

Those animals are so cute!
I'm tagging: Blindfolded Miles, Lexi (Rushing Rivers), and Alexandra.
Bye!
2 comments:
Your answers made me happy ^^ Aww, you cheered me up 8)
Anyway, that "it's dangerous to go alone, take this." picture was freakin adorable.
Thanks. I'm glad I cheered u up Can't wait 2 c yours 8)
Post a Comment