Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. But instead of making this post about death and grieving (it's a long story. But to put it shortly: Someone died recently, and I don't wanna feel like I'm invading their privacy), I'm going to put up this cool video of a meteor hitting Earth (keep your eyes on the right side of the screen to see it clearly). I think it's real, but I'm not sure. Here:
Well, gotta go. See you all later!
5 comments:
Oh wow, that's awesome if it's real. I always doubt internet videos though
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED BY BLEAH BRIANN!!!
...wasn't it the right side? Lols!
Awesome!!! That's really cool if it's real. I doubt it, though. I'm pretty sure we would have heard more about it if it were real.
~Kendra
Yup, yup, yup. Thats it, just start off with who tagged you, then paste the questions w/ u answers, and then list some people who you want to tag. I think there used to be a rule about an amount. But anymore I suppose its just guess work. I don't wanna sound like I know what I'm talking about though. Kendra Logan was the one who tagged me. You should double check with her. :) And You're welcome. U were my first official follower...ur awesome Hannah, and don't you dare forget it!
Miles and Kendra: Yeah you all are probably right, I'm not sure if its real. I found it on the aol news and liked it 8)
Bleah: Thnx for tagging me! Ur awesome! I'll post it up after I'm done writing this. 8)
Goodnight everyone!
Post a Comment