I think I'm being followed

Monday, November 30, 2009

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Bleah Briann! Thanks Bleah! So what is tagging? It's basically a system used to help people get to know you better. When you're tagged you get to answer a list of questions, and then post about it, and then tag other people. So here we go:

  1. Do you like to write? Yes, I love writing! I'm working on a book called Bite Me right now.
  2. Favorite books? Airhead series by Meg Cabot, Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer, and Gallagher girls series by Ally Carter are my top three. 8)
  3. Do you compose music/write songs? Um, I used to when I was ten. I even started a band (I will not tell you the name, because then I would die of embarrassment). But now I just like to practice my guitar so I can get better. 
  4. Do you like poetry? I like reading it, but writing it's hard for me.
  5. Love someone so much who made you cry? Yes :(
  6. Ever break a bone? Not yet
  7. Been in a police car? Not yet 8) Just kidding! I'm not planning on riding in a police car anytime soon.
  8. Have you ever been in a boat? A paddle boat. Oh, and there was that ship touring Virginia in 5th grade.
  9. Fallen asleep in school? No, but i do daydream a lot. 
  10. Did you sing today? Um, I sang a couple verses of Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood
  11. KFC, Popeyes or Church's? KFC because it's Kentucky's Fried Chicken ( which is where I live)
  12. Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger? Chick-fil-a, because I haven't heard of What-a-burger
  13. Starbucks or McCafe? I don't drink a lot of coffee but Starbucks would definitely win if I had to choose
  14. Favorite time of the year? Summer, because the pools are open and I love the heat
  15. Do you ever talk to yourself? I think out loud. Does that count?
  16. Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion? I guess a . . . snowcone maybe
  17. Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible? Yes
  18. What's your favorite sport? Soccer 8)
  19. What color is your ipod? It's small and hot pink. Kinda like the one I put above but without a screen.
  20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Europe.
  21. If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go? SummerLand from the Immortals series by Alyson Noel.
  22. Do you love or just like writing? Love it!
  23. What do you want to be when you grow up? An author and a doctor.
  24. Favorite animal? Cats ( especially black ones). I know black cats are supposed to be bad luck and all, but I have one named Hallow and he is so sweet. He loves praying at night. Okay, I know that sounds beyond weird, but he sits down and meows at the sky. It's weird, but extremely cute, too!
  25. Favorite song? Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood or You belong with me by Taylor Swift. I can't decide.
  26. Do you like school? Well, it's school. I like learning and hanging out with my friends, but sometimes, I would rather just stay home.
  27. Are you a people person? Yeah, I guess I am
  28. Do you like to talk?  I talk a lot.
  29. Favorite food? Pizza
  30. Hobbies? Blogging, reading, playing soccer and guitar
  31. Favorite author? Between Meg Cabot (The princess Diaries, Airhead, etc) and Stephenie Meyer (Twilight saga and The Host)
  32. Favorite Weapon? Um, okay. This is a weird question. I would say a sword, though, because fencing has always seemed cool to me.
  33. Fun tag? I think I've been doing this tag for an hour,but still fun!
  34. Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like High school Musical? No! I hate it when people call me Hannah Montana. One of my best friends Ashley calls me Hannah not-tannah, because I hate Hannah Montana and am very pale. And for High School Musical, well, I'm not a fan, but my sister Riley is obsessed with Zac Efron. So, there is only so much I can do to avoid him. 
  35. What are you afraid of? Hmm, not really the dark, but outside at night.
  36. Favorite flowers? Tulips.
  37. Expression on your face? Determination to get this finished before midnight, tired. . .
  38. Color of your eyes? My eyes are weird. They look blue from a distance, green when close to me, but when you look very closely they are gray. So I guess a combination of  the three
Who am I tagging and why?
  •  Jennifer (because she was my first follower, and is awesome)
  • Blindfolded Miles  (because she's always been there for me)
  • Talia (because we are into the same kind of books)
  • Alexandra (because she is a really nice friend to have)
Thanks everyone. Good night!

4 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

aaaaahhh, great, amazing-ness job! I learned sooo much about u. =D *cheesy smile* I think it took me two hours. *sigh* and I think I got tagged by someone else for a whole 'nother set of questions. I'M NOT GONNA DO IT...i think. LOL night!

Hannah said...

Thanks, I think I got kinda loopy around the end cuz I was tired, but oh well. My mom,dad, and sister left for the funeral, so I have to stay home and watch my younger sisters cuz they're sick. 8(

Jen said...

Aint been on in a while, but thanks for saying im awesome :)

What dod i do when im tagged?

Hannah said...

U answer the questions I did on a post, then pick some people that u wanna tag.