I think I'm being followed

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I've seen it!

Just finished watching New Moon and it was very good. A step up from Twilight, and Kristen was good at her character in this movie, in my opinion. And even though, this was my least fav book (Because I'm Team Edward), I really loved the movie. They covered most of the scenes, and I laughed for most of the movie. It was very funny. The ending was really good, too. Sorry, I'm not giving any spoilers. Guess, you'll have to see it for yourself. Sorry again, I know this post is all . . .um squashed up and repetitive but I'm really tired. It's about twelve in the morning. More later. . .

PS: The only bad part was when all the lights came on in the movie theater and we couldn't see the screen, but other than that, I had an awesome night ;)

No comments: