I think I'm being followed
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Today
Today has been pretty good, so I'm gonna post about it: Well, most of it happened in Mrs. Kleinheinz class. First, we finished our Persian/ Chaldean/ Assyrian battle project, which more fun than our regular paper work. Then, we started taking notes from the power point. With power points we only have to write whats in color. Today's color was pink. So everyone wearing pink got a piece of candy. It's kind of weird how that happened, considering I was wearing green, but decided on pink before going to school. So, I ate my piece and was trying to fix my cell in my pocket, when i felt something rough rubbing against my finger. It was a bunch of money. Money I had probably forgotten was there a long time ago. Then I went to Language Arts with Ms. Brown, nothing exciting then. Then to Orchestra, where we had a test. Ughh! I don't think I did so well on that. Then art, math, science, and finally eighth hour. Which is more science. At the end of eighth hour Shayla started prank calling people because Ms. Jostlin is a nice teacher that lets you do what you want at the end of the day. Then I went to work on the Leestown Lit. Magazine after school. That's all really, bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's cool she gives out candy for people wearing the colour!
yeah. . . this was the first time she's done it. . . i was so lucky
I wonder if she'll do it again. That'd be cool if you were also wearing that colour...
Yeah...
Post a Comment