On a better subject, my birthday's coming up (it's the 15th). I have to take a test that day that determines what school I can go to next year. Since I'm in advanced classes this year, I'm hoping I can get into Scapa ; it's a really slim chance though because you have to be in the 96th percentile to even be considered. So most days, I've been birthday planning, studying, and watching old episodes of Roswell (amazing show) on Netflix.
Okay, I've babbled enough. Onto the 100th post stuff. It's mostly made up of a bunch of pictures from this summer; what I've been up to.
At the beginning of the summer, I dyed my hair blue. My hair looks like a mess in this picture (not to mention how pale I am), haha, sorry.
I babysat. . . a lot. (Dakota for the first two, Jacobi, Lily, Hailey, Atlas, Emmi)

I went to see fireworks on the fourth of July (it wasn't much, but still fun).
Movies with friends (I think we saw Shrek when we took this one, but we also saw Vampire's Suck).
I tried to figure out what the heck Riley was doing.

I got a tattoo (pshh, what do you mean temporary?)
I also joined Operation Beautiful.
I visited my grandparents countless times.
I went to the fair with my friend Rosa, too. Sorry this is the only picture I could get and it's all blurry
I went to my cousins birthday party (I know this picture is extremely small; sorry!)

I got to know my little sister Taylor a bit better. . . she frightens me. =)
Oh, and I was held at gunpoint. (blurry again, gosh my phone sucks. But it's Riley pointing a water gun at me if you can't tell)
Thank you for being so patient with me. I am a million times sorry that I couldn't get this out sooner. Hopefully I'll get back into the blogger pattern soon. Now I'm going to go. . . dance around in my pajamas to the Macarena? Pssh, no. I have to do Algebra. Oh, how I miss Summer. Lot's of love -Hannah
PS: Another sorry for the format. =/


















7 comments:
CONGRATS ON THE POST! :) And that Band... AAAAHHHHHH-mazing. :) Sorry I've been a pretty bad follower lately. :P I don't know... you're not showing up on my dashboard I just assumed you weren't posting. But I know I'm still following you. Anywho... you can count on me coming back EVERY time you post. Because I've really missed ya!
Love,
Bleah
Woop Woop! 100th post! :D
I'm sorry about your parents. :( That was really unexpected. My parents got divorced when I was 2. Which is a lot easier for me; I don't even remember them together.
Your dad IS NOT going to forget about you and your siblings. Don't let yourself convince you that. And don't worry, I'd hate the woman too.!
Happy belated birthday! How old are you? 14 or 15?
It looks like you had a great summer! Haha Taylor's cute in that picture she looks pimp. ;)
Have a good weekend!
xx,
~Abby~
Looks like you had a great time this summer. sorry about your parents. but your dad won't forget about you don't for a second think that
Congrats!!
All these pictures are great.
LOVE!
Bleah- Thanks! I knew you'd like them. Don't blame yourself; it happens. I'm being pretty sucky now myself. Missed you, too. Can't wait to see what you've posted while I've been gone. =)
Abby- =) Thank you for caring. Thanks again, fourteen. Yeah,haha, I know right? You too!
Sam- Thanks a billion.=]
Tywo- Thanks =]
Yay, 100th post! And you're forgiven for not updating in a while; blogging isn't the most important thing in the world.
Hannah dear, have fun at your concert!
You'll be great!
LOVE!
Post a Comment