I think I'm being followed

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Überlastung

Life goes on way too fast. One minute it's Summer and I'm staying up late and sleeping in, the next I'm in Economics class doing a Current Events report. Days begin to blur together and I have no idea what's going on.

So much stuff is happening tomorrow. My grade is going to attend the Equestrian Games (we're so lucky, it's been a long time since it's been held outside of Europe). I'll try to get pictures with my cell phone, but it might rain so I'm not sure how they'll turn out. And after that we're (the orchestra) is going to perform for the school board which is going to be televised. I also have to figure out where this one person (Rachel, I think her name is) lives so I can deliver something she bought from my school  to her. Then after that I'm going to finish the two projects for Mr. Newton's class. I'm kinda peeved that he assigned two at the same time, but he's an okay teacher most of the time. Probably my favorite if I had to pick. He also teaches Medieval Times classes and has awesome stories that he'll tell us. He reenacts battles for a hobby and he's died twice. The first time when he was a boy scout (or something of the sort) and he was struck by lightning and his heart stopped beating for a couple of minutes. The second when he was in the military and in an enclosed space. There was a fire and they put this gas which would suck out all the oxygen (killing the fire, and as it also turns out him . . . for a few minutes anyway). He's only gotten mad at us once, and I don't blame him. I didn't do it, but locking him out of the classroom is a bit extreme, don't you think?

Any who, wish me luck. =)
By the way the title means "overload" in German. Oh, and if you don't know them check out Hey Monday. Just discovered them and love their music. Have a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know the overloaded feeling. it sucks!

Anonymous said...

Good luck dear Hannah.
I know what you mean. I'm exhausted.
I hope you get comfortable with your busy schedule soon.
All my love.




LOVE!

Abby. said...

What is Equestrian Games?
Woowww that's really interesting about your teacher!
Ugghh here's me on the first day of school:
"WOO HOO! So glad to be back!
Second day:
"Eff this. How many days until summer?"
XD

Yeah I've loved Hey Monday for like a year now! But I saw them in one of those teeny magazinges "Pop Star" or something like that so they're probably gonna start getting really popular.

Hope you had a good week! :)

xx,
~Abby~

Abby. said...

Oops *magazines.

Lol.

Jennifer Louise said...

Locking the teacher out of the classroom? Hahaha. Sounds like something we would have done.

Medieval class sounds interested! I wish I could have done a class like that.

Anonymous said...

I miss you.



LOVE!