I'm about to go to the pool, so I'm going to have to make this really short and quick. My next post will be my hundredth, and I'm going to post pictures from the Louieville zoo and other places I've been so far this summer. Sorry for the really long wait between this and my last post. More later. -Hannah
14 comments:
S'okay!
can't wait for ur 100th post!
I have 5 more to goooo!
xx,
~Abby~
I hope you had fun at the pool!
LOVE!
That's alright - you've got a life.
Yay for your 99th post!
xx Blaize.
wow only 100
thought ud done more
congrats
once u reach a hundred
hundreds more happen without u realising
Hannah, you have an award on my blog.
Have a lovely week!
LOVE!
can't wait. have fun!
xx
Have a lovely weekend, dear.
LOVE!
<3
LOVE!
:) 100th! how exciting!
hope you enjoyed the pool! xx
Hannah dear, i hope you have a great weekend.
LOVE!
Hey!
There is an award for you on my blog.
LOVE!
Are you starting school soon? If so, have fun and good luck!
LOVE!
Hey Hannah, how are you?
I hope Algebra isn't stressing you out, and the bomb threat was a false alarm.
I miss your posts, but I know what you mean. I started school today, and I already have so much to do. I'll have to blog less often :(
Anyway, have a great semester!
LOVE!
Abby- =) You're 100th was awesome.
Twyo- Thanks so much. I replied on your blog comments, I believe. You're so nice. Thanks for all of the comments. They mean a lot. Every single one brightens up my day. You too!=)
Random Rawr- Haha, thanks =)
Sarah- Thanks, me too. Let's hope so. =)
Nablia- Thank you! =)
Ermintha- Indeed. I did, thank you. At least I think I did. Jeez, it's been so long. =)
Post a Comment