I think I'm being followed

Friday, December 24, 2010

The One Day During Break That Teenagers Across the World Will Get Up Willingly For

Otherwise known as Christmas. The title's a bit of a mouthful, hey? I'll go ahead and say what everyone's thinking: finally! I know I've been counting the days.I hope the start of your day was lovely and you get everything you want.

Yesterday was kind of strange. I finished up my wrapping for my family's gifts, while texting several of my friends. I asked one of my friends, Kaylyn, what she was doing for Christmas. She replied, "going over to my gf's house. wbu?". I was sort of shocked. I asked her if she was bisexual, and she answered, "yes". My friend, Taylor, was there and saw what Kaylyn texted. Then she admitted she was bi, too. I was flabbergasted (haha, love the word).  I'd known them for so long, and they'd never told me. I'm okay with it, though. I suppose I've never thought about gay rights or whatever, but I have no prejudice against them. If that makes sense? *sigh* I'm the only person who could go from a Christmas post to gay rights. Oh, whatever.

This year, I decided to buy myself a gift. Conceited much, Hannah? =) I put the tag on it as "to Hannah from Santa". My parent's are going to freak out. I'm not sure why this thought makes me so happy, but it does. =)

Much love. Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas. -Hannah

Ps: I bought my older sister tic-tacs. And wrapped it all up with a bow. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dearest, HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
I was shocked when I found out my sister was gay too. She told me herself, but not after 2 months of dating someone. She was scared.



LOVE!

Abby. said...

Oh wow, how odd! Two right in a row! I don't have a problem with it though, I have a lot of bi friends who have recently been coming out.
Bahaha don't feel bad, I bought myself something too. ;)
Wow, I better your sister enjoyed that lovely present! LOL!

xx,
~Abby~

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good Christmas!!


LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!
I wish you beautiful magic this year!


LOVE!