I didn't plan on making a post today. I didn't even plan on waking up before 3 in the afternoon, so I could savor what we had left of Winter Break. But, here I am wide eyed and awake.
This morning, I made the mistake of rolling over on my bed and squishing the squeaky toy my dog had left there. I heard a pitter-patter of steps as my two dogs ran up the stairs and into my room. I grudgingly got up only to find a shock of white fur. My dogs had very dark coats. This dog, however, had a very muddy yellowish white to it. That and it seemed to enjoy scratching my face to pieces.
It ran out of the room when it realized I was awake and went into my dad's. I grabbed it's collar there and turned it over trying to find a name. Michal-Angelo was my friends dog. So the story draws to a close as I venture out with my bed head, chipped nail polish, Orchestra tee, and pink cupcake pajama bottoms to return him.
This tale (no pun intended) is probably dreadfully boring to anyone besides me, haha. There's one thing I'm still trying to figure out. How did he get into my house (don't have a dog door)? Oh, well.
6 comments:
Ha. This made me smile.
I wish I was allowed to have a pet. My crazy landlord says NO PETS.
One time, I had my friend's cat sleep over. He was lovely.
I like the name of your friend's dog!
Have a lovely night!
LOVE!
How odd!!!!!!!!!!
Have a Happy New Years. :)
xx,
~Abby~
Happy new year, dear!
I hope it's a magical one.
LOVE!
Happy New Year!
A similar thing happened to me once, except I was staying at a hotel and one of the dogs from the room next door came in.
I hope your days are going well, my dear.
LOVE!
Post a Comment