I haven't posted in a little over a week, but it seems like forever. I feel like I should be slapped on the wrist or something for being a sucky blogger lately with the finals and school ending. Sorry, I promise I'll post when I get the chance from now on. Anyway, I have a tag from Brooklynn that I need to accept. Thanks Brooklynn for thinking of me.
1.Q-What's one thing that made you happy today?
A- Finding out my grandma's coming to Kentucky tomorrow to pick my sisters and I up.
2.Q- What's one thing you wish you hadn't done today?
A- Sleep until two in the afternoon.
3. Q- What's the first memory of yours that comes to mind?
A- Last night when me and my little sister tried to do some freaky witch stuff after watching too many episodes of Charmed.
4. Q- Do you have a song stuck in your head? What is it?
A- Yes, it's Trouble by Never Shout Never. That and Get Crazy by LMFAO after listening to it on Ashley's ipod, on the bus to King's Island.
5. Q- What is the color of the walls in your bedroom?
A- Pink. = ( On the color card it looked red.
6. Q- Exactly where are you sitting right now?
A- Dining room table.
7. Q- When you think of your personality, what is the first word that you think of?
A- Quiet.
8. Q- What are you wishing right now?
A- That the weekend could last forever or that Summer would be here sooner.
9. Q-What's something you've said that you wish you could take back?
A- You know I'm kind of bad at blurting things out (i.e. asking who the new girl was when it was a boy with really long hair). Last week, I was talking to Ashley's boyfriend, and thinking about how she always laughs that he has a little unibrow and that she's gonna shave it off. I got a good look at him and it went kinda like this. . .
Me: She wasn't joking, you do have a unibrow.
Him: Huh?
Me: Nothing *walks away*
I feel bad now. Hopefully he didn't hear me. I am kind of quiet.
10. Q-Are you alone or next to somebody right now?
A- Next to my little sister Riley.
I also recieved the Lovely and Loyal award from Abby (thanks). The rules are
1. Say why you made your blog and if you expected it to be popular at all
2. State the exact date you started your blog
3. Nominate 10 loyal followers
1. I was reading Ally Carter's blog and I guess I've always wanted to do something like it. It was for fun,
I suppose. And no, I did not expect it to be popular at all. I just thought it would be something I could look back on when I'm middle aged and say "Hey, remember this?".
2. September 2nd
3. I nominate Riley, Tywo, Brooklynn, Bleah, Kenna Page, Alley Cat, Random Rawr, Megan, Jennie, and Foyin Ogunrombi.
By the way, I loved the trip to King's Island. I didn't get on all the rides I wanted to due to the enormous lines and limited time, but it was still fun. Have a nice weekend. -Hannah
9 comments:
Yes the lines were very long but I still got to ride SOME coasters.
:)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)
xx,
~Abby
Thank you, and congrats!
Oh, I wish I could sleep till 2, instead of waking up at 6am!!!!
LOVE!
Hannah!!!! Hey, its Serena! I dont know you, but I totally <3 your blog.
Will you follow me??
livelaughlovebroadway.blogspot.com
Lots of Luv!!!!!!!
-Serena
Abby- I got to ride the Congo and Vortex, but I spent the majority of my time waiting in line for the Beast. My friends and I had been standing there for like forty minutes when somebody in front of us told us that it was broken down. The people that worked there weren't going to tell us until we got to the end of the line where you get on. Sigh. Thanks, you too.=]
Tywo- Your welcome and thanks. Wow, that's pretty early. =]
BroadwayBaby- Hey, Serena. Thanks, and of course. =]
Hi Hannah! I think I might've seen you on Lisi Harrison's website before? I really like the iPod on your blog! Visit mine: http://everydayeffect.blogspot.com :)
I love your answers for the tag, and thanks for the award!
hey your blogs real awesome. but thts expected cause of your sweet name xD
Hey sweetie.
Just checking to make sure you are okay.
I miss reading your posts.
LOVE!
Devin- Yeah, maybe. I don't get on there that much anymore though. Thanks, and nice blog.
Random Rawr- Your welcome.
s.k.y.- Thanks
Tywo- Sorry, I'll post today =]
Post a Comment