This picture made me smile. I've been catching up on MLIA reading today. I came across one that said "Today, I saw that there was a song by Ke$ha called Mr. Watson about a romance with a hot history teacher. I realized that I have a hot history teacher named Mr. Watson and Ke$ha grew up in my town. Every 2nd period I can't help but wonder if I know my history teacher's deepest darkest secret." I think its fake, but I still checked out the song because I had never heard of it before. It's too funny. It's on my playlist now (towards the end). I can't wait to go to Kings Island. Five days until, counting today. . .
Thank you so much Dandalily and Abby for giving me the Sweet Blog award. The rules are: *give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers,
*make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you,
*put the award on your blog,
and
*let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment!
I know a lot of my followers have already been awarded, so sorry if I'm giving it to someone who's already done it. I'll try my best not to. Okay, I award . . . its simple love, Tay in Real Life, Alley Cat, Riley, Tywo, Kenna-Page, Blindfolded Miles, Jennie, Sarah, and Brooklynn. Thanks again. More later -Hannah

8 comments:
Thanks for awarding me =D
Thanks so much for the award! I am flattered that you would think of me. Congrats on receiving it! And I enjoy that picture too. Some people are so creative!
Rachael
Congratulations!!
Thank you for awarding me :)
LOVE!
LOL! I've heard that song before,maybe it is true! who knows?
:)
xx
Thanks for the award :D
Tay in Real Life- Your welcome ;)
its simple love- Your welcome. Thank you. :)
Tywo- Welcome, you deserved it. =)
Nabila Hazirah- Maybe, lol. It reminds me of my friend Ashley and her teacher Mr. Miller. When Ke$ha said "I want to get my hands in your Khaki pants" I died laughing. ;]
Sarah- Your Welcome. =)
Like reading MLIA as well, and thanks for the blog award :)
Jennifer- You're welcome 8}
Post a Comment