I don't know what to get my mom for Mother's Day, all of my sisters have already given her something. I want it to be good, since I've taken fifty something dollars from her paycheck to go to a musical competition in Kings Island. Hmmm. . . I don't know. I guess I'll figure it out. Anyway, speaking of Kings Island, I'm deciding whether or not to go on the DiamondBack again. Everyone I know is going to, but the first time I was on it, it scared me to death. It was so freaking high and fast and had so many hills. Click here to check out the POV of it.
I want to adopt these kids so badly:
By the way, testing is finally over. = ) I think I did pretty good, but I won't know for sure until the results come in. Hope you all have a good Mother's Day Weekend. -Hannah
14 comments:
I don't know what to give my mum, either! Maybe I'll just paint a random picture.
It's good to hear that the test went well!
xx Blaize.
I'M SO EXCITED! I'm going tomorrow!
xx,
~Abby~
Random Rawr- Maybe I'll write a poem or make her a card like I did last year. And thanks! =)
Abby- Have fun. I can't wait to go. :)
I hope you came up with a good gift. I just after 15 years finally made her tea right. = D
You are now being followed :)
xoxo
Dandalily
Oh and like, theres an award waiting for you on my blog :)
Didnt realise that americas mothers day was different from Englands. We had ours in March, strange
We got second place. :)
Yeah it was awesome! I rode The Beast, The Racers, and the Flight of Fear. The Flight of Fear was inside, and dark! It was upside down and loops pretty much the whole time-it was my fave.
I was gonna ride The Vortex but it was a 2 hour wait.
And don't even get me started on how long the line was on the Diamondback. I'll ride those next year though, because I'll be going for four more years in highschool!
I also rode my fave ride in the whole park-the stunt coaster.
Have fun!
xx,
~Abby~
Dandalily- I got her flowers and this coffeemaker. Lol, she's about to get home from work. Thanks for following and I'll check out the award. =)
Jennifer- Yeah, that's weird... but I guess a lot of things are different (which side to drive on, mothers day date, grade/forms, etc) =)
Abby- Congratulations. I hope we get somewhere around there. I don't know though, because we are playing new songs, and we only have a week to learn them. I love the racers. I can't go on ones that loop though, it makes me sick. Sorry you didn't get to go on the Vortex or DiamondBack. I'll have to try to ride some new ones. I'll have fun, thanks! =]
your blog is beautiful!
hope you gave a fab gift,
you could make something?
xx
Awe lovely, I forgot to put your name on the award list.
But I really meant to give it to you.
(:
Xoxo
Brooklynn
I'm glad your tests went well.
I made my mom a card. Well, I love making stuff, and she once asked me to make her something.
LOVE!
NabilaHazirah- Thanks. Yeah, I usually make something. =)
Brooklyn- Thanks =)
Tywo- Thanks, I am too. Lol, I usually make her cards and stuff, and put poems on them. I did last year and she still has it. =)
aha, thanks! I wish I could take the credit for the artwork, but I'm not at all talented with computer art programs. I'm lucky to meet such talented people that help me out with the background and header and what not :P
Nice blog! :)
~Rachel
Rachel B- Lol, thanks. =]
Post a Comment