I think I'm being followed

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Friends. . .

 A good friend will bail you out of jail. . .








But your best friend. . .







Will be in the next cell.





This is the product of my boredom. Four days until Kings' Island. I should really start practicing.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your totally right! Like I said today @ school:
Friends are true!

Becuase some girls at my school think their all that and act like your friend then go and gossip.

God Shines On All,

Kenna-Page

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

haha...thats nice!

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

P.S. can u write somethin' for the blog? I don't care what, just remember don't post it, just save it as a draft. I'll check it out and post it. ;) Thanks!
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Abby. said...

Yep for sure!
And you really need to ride fear of flight if you haven't yet!
xx,
~Abby~

Anonymous said...

Ha...It's hard, but it is true.
Have a lovely day!

LOVE!

Hannah said...

Kenna Page- I guess it's just in the human nature to gossip, but I try to not do it about my friends without their permission. =)

Bleah- =) Sure I can write something. I'll get to it soon, I promise.

Abby- I don't think I have yet. I'll ride it Saturday. =)

Tywo- Thanks, you too. =]

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Naw, those puppies are so cute!

Dandalily said...

I used to know so many of these but i frogot them all. *tear*

And Yay for Puppies!
Very Sweet Post.

xox
Dandalily.

coolboy said...

looks so cute nice post

Hannah said...

Random Rawr- Lol. =) They wink.

Dandalily- I like looking them up. =)

coolboy- Thanks. =)

Ciara Treacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ciara Treacy said...

like the pictures, very cute :) and true.x

Anonymous said...

Hannah!
I just wanted to say hi!
haha
:)


LOVE!

Unknown said...

Hey Hannah! That's such a sweet post. I just realized that you've been commenting on my blog for a while and I still haven't followed you back! How did that happen? So I'm about to follow you :)

Francesca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francesca said...

Hey Hannah! That post is so sweet. I just realized you've been commenting on my blog for a long time, and I still haven't followed you back! How did that happen? Anyway, I'm about to follow you :)

julialow said...

Hahaha I loved this! Thanks for sharing, Hannah. ;) x

Hannah said...

Ciara- Thanks ;)

Tywo- Haha. Hi, Tywo. =)

Francesca- It's okay, your blog's awesome. Thanks. =]

*this daisy- Your welcome. 8]