I think I'm being followed

Saturday, April 3, 2010

What is love?

Do you notice how it spells "I'm lying" in white? I love this picture, not sure why. I just thought I'd share it with you all.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I have on questipon for you!!!! Ok so...
What do you think is the best accomplishment you've ever made?

Thanks

Kenna

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

thats clever

Hannah said...

Kenna Page- Answered on your page.

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes- I didn't make it up, just found it on Google. But, yeah it's clever. =)

Abby. said...

Wow, now I will never believe someone when they say that to me! Haha.
xx,
~Abby~

Anonymous said...

haha..This is interesting.

LOVE!

Hannah said...

Abby- Yeah, lol. ;)

tywo- I thought so, too. Lol ;)

NabilaHazirah said...

Oh! Its like a hidden message..

I love your blog its PINK! :)

Hannah said...

The Little Flower- Yeah, it took me a minute to get it. And yes, its pink, lol. ;)

Unknown said...

very funny
some wat interesting
http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

Abby. said...

Justing Bieber is either 15 or 16.
Yeah, like I said, I used to like him, but I don't anymore.
Eh, he's just annoying.
xx,
~Abby~

Hannah said...

knk- thnx ;)

Abby- Yeah somewhere around that age.

Sarah said...

this is a cool pic
you have a bucket list
thats awesome
i was thinkin of making one
have u seen the film?

Hannah said...

Sarah- Yeah, I made it after my classmate died. I didn't know her well, but we talked and stuff. I haven't seen the movie, but I might watch it on Netflix today, cuz I'm staying home from school. =)

Abby. said...

Hey, I finally found out for sure when we are going to King's Island. Saturday, May eigth.
And when are you going again? I tried to look on my comments and stuff, but I couldn't find it!
xx,
~Abby~

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

wow, huh. Makes you think I guess. ;)
So how you been? I haven't heard from you in awhile!