I think I'm being followed
Thursday, January 21, 2010
So, today was. . . weird. We were in Orchestra when one of my friends Lindsay went outside (that class is in a portable while the school is being renovated) because she didn't feel good. She didn't take an umbrella and it was raining really hardly. My orchestra teacher told my other friend Sarahi to bring her his. Sarahi went outside and found Lindsay on the ground. She went and told Mr. Wilson (orchestra teacher), and he went outside. Sarahi and Yun (one of Lindsay's friends), went outside and carried Lindsay to the nurse. None of us inside really knew what happened. I just heard Mr. Wilson talk to the assistant principal on the phone saying that "When I went out there and woke her up, she didn't know who she was or where. . .". Later, when class was being dismissed I found Yun crying at the door. Her eyes were really red. I wanted to ask her what happened after they went to the nurse's office, but I didn't see her (or Lindsay or Sarahi) for the rest of the day. I heard faint sirens, so I think she might be in the hospital. I hope I see one of them tomorrow so I can get the story straight and see if Lindsay's okay. After Orchestra I had five other classes. One of them being Yearbook. Yearbook was weird, too. Some guy named Washington came up to the front of the class when Mrs. Spengler was in the hallway. He asked us if we had tickets to "Candy Island" . And he was being dead serious. I don't know what to make of today. I'll post tomorrow if I find out anymore. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow I hope you find out what happened!
Now I want to know!
"Candy Island" hmm sorry don't have any tickets to that! Lol
~Abby~
I'm about to go to school, I'll tell you if I find out anything. :)
Post a Comment