I think I'm being followed

Friday, January 22, 2010

Drama

I saw Lindsay today at school around 2nd hour. I'm pretty sure she has her memory back and is fine now, but she went home early, anyway. Turns out Yun and Sarahi went to the counselors office after Orchestra yesterday. So, I guess that solves everything (except the Candy Island. . .) Speaking of that, today in Yearbook, me and this girl named Alia went around taking pictures of the cafeteria, the principals, etc. After we finished that we went to Lunch (which is during Yearbook). And when we were standing in line Washington went up to someone named Angelo, and hugged him. Which was a mistake. Angelo pushed him off, and started threatening him. You could tell he was just trying to start something, because, even after Washington backed off, Angelo pushed him again. It didn't turn into a fight or anything ,really. The assistant principal fixed things quickly. Oh, and my friend Samantha was dumped today, too. He just came up to her locker (with me there,too), and asked her "What would you do if I dumped you right now?". She just walked away. She was pretty mad the rest of the day. But I know her friend Drew has a huge crush on her. So, many things happened today. . . I guess, I'm going to try to work on another post for my other blog. Post later, bye!

2 comments:

Abby. said...

Geez I hate when people try to start drama just because they're bored...
Well maybe things worked out the best way for your friend, so she could date Drew?!
~Abby~

Hannah said...

Maybe. . . I'm not sure if she likes him that way.