I think I'm being followed

Sunday, October 31, 2010

1,2 Freddy's comin' for you. 3,4 better lock your door. . . well, you know the rest.

Happy Halloween. =) 


Today, I found a spider in my shower. Festive, no?

















PS: I rented Letters To Juliet. It has to have the sweetest, sappiest, most adorable ending ever. Oh, wow, I sound like such a girl.

5 comments:

better days said...

scary spider. oh, sometimes, we just need movies like that. hope your halloween was great and your novemeber even better. thanks so much for the note.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

That spider made my skin crawl. I found one on my arm on Halloween and it freaked me out. Started thinking everything was a spider. Ahhh!

Abby. said...

Eeeee! Spider! Lol. I'm actually not afraid of them.
I hope your Halloween was FANTASTIC! :D

xx,
~Abby~

Brooklynn said...

Ewe!
I'm terrified of spiders!
Hope you had a good Halloween-even though I'm late lol-

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

haha no sme in sounding like a girl! That movie was SOOOO cheesy and sappy and SWEET. I cried. But we all know I'm a sucker for things like that. :)

Your comment made me smile, I miss you girl! For some reason it doesn't tell me when you post. :( I'll have to try to fix that.

Love,
Bleah <3