I think I'm being followed

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What language do deaf people think in?

         Random question, I know, but it's been bugging me all day since I read it on MLIA. That and "the guy who dicovered milk. . . what was he doing with the cow?". Speaking of MLIA, I was reading it this morning and  came across one of the Yahoo vs Google battles. As usual, I went to see if it was legit. So, I typed "google" into Google, and under the listed suggestions was "google is watching you". Curious, I clicked on the link. It brought me to this page. (Click on link). It's very creepy, and I'll be using Yahoo from now on. More later, The Vampire Diaries is on. Gotta go watch. -Hannah





<----- Another secret message

6 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Now I really want to know what language death people speak in! I love MLIA. hehe =]

Anonymous said...

How does one get any privacy.
Now that I read that, I don't like Google anymore:( But at the same time, I'm addicted to it. It's so fast!!! haha

I love the letters in the picture!

LOVE!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

About the giveaway...thank you so much for doin' it! The link is on the very botton of my sidebar...the one farthest to the right. Sorry its such a hassel, my blog is being re-done. Its a picture of a girl in a dress on the beach. Just click it and it'll take you to the page with the giveaway info.

Hannah said...

Random Rawr- Me too, lol. I'm on MLIA right now. :]

tywo- I still use it instinctively when I want to look something up. Lol.

Bleah- okay, thnx

E. said...

OMG ! I never thought of that. What language DO deaf people think in??

Hannah said...

E.- I have no clue.