I think I'm being followed

Monday, April 26, 2010

My most embarrassing moment. This is going to be hard, because I blush 85% of the time for absolutely no reason. I think it has to be the time when I was five years old and went to the doctors office with my dad, because I stayed home from school sick. I don't remember most of it, but I do remember when the nurse brought me back to the waiting room. I sat on my dad's lap and the nurse offered me orange juice and ice cream. I, of course, took the ice cream. I ate it feeling completely fine. My dad urged me to take the orange juice. I did and after the first gulp, threw up all over him and the nurse. It was pretty embarrassing. Anyway, off to study. Testing tomorrow = ( Wish me luck -Hannah

8 comments:

Abby. said...

Haha, I guess your dad was wrong! It's weird how ice cream doesn't make you throw up, but orange juice does...
xx,
~Abby~

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...That's funny! Orange juice makes you throw up, but ice cream is perfect for you. Awesome!
Good luck!!

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

xD... I'm sure the nurse was fine about it? Everyone loves ice cream :D Oh!!!! Theres such a funny story about that phrase.. but i can't really tell it right now because i think it will take up a lot of room D:

Hannah said...

Abby- Super weird since I love orange juice now

Tywo- Thanks =)

Blindfolded Miles- Not sure, but probably. It's okay, I love your all's comments and I'd love to hear the story. =)

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

How'd you do on the test? Be sure to tell us all!
So did you actually throw up on the nurse, or just some parts of her clothing? LOL. I blush a lot as well.

Anonymous said...

Darling, good luck with the rest of your exams.

LOVE!

Sarah said...

lol nice

Hannah said...

Random Rawr- Sure, when I find out. I think I did pretty well on the first two subjects, not sure about science. :/ I forget what exactly happened, but I think it was on her scrubs. =)

tywo- Thanks! =)

Sarah- Yeah, good times ;)