I think I'm being followed
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I wish I were in a cartoon. . .
Phineas and Ferb to be exact. Have you noticed that they have been in summer vacation since 2008? Lucky. Schools been hectic with making up snow days, preparing for SATs testing, and projects and stuff. Anyway, I know I haven't been posting or commenting a lot recently. My laptop crashed (again) and I am now writing this from my cell phone. I hate the screen on this thing-its too small- and your blog links aren't connecting on here. But I promise when I find a computer/laptop I'll catch up on your blogs and updates. Sorry about this, my laptops always messing up and getting viruses. Hope I'll be back soon -Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love Phineas and Ferb! That's like the only cartoon I watch on Disney..haha
LOVE!
Yes, I've noticed that! Weird, huh?
Ugh, that sucks. Hope you laptop works soon!
xx,
~Abby~
There’s a tag for you over at my site!
Hi! I'm Jazzie! You became a member of my blog, www.jazzlynsa.blogspot.com ! I just wanted to say thanks about the comment and for following my blog! I hope you enjoy it! I love your blog too! Thanks agAin!
Hi,
I like your blog and I love Phineas and Ferb!
xx
Sweetie, I hope your computer doesn't stop working again.
LOVE!
Tywo- Me too, lol.:)
Abby- Pretty weird. It's working now. =]
Random Rawr- Thanks, I'll try to find it, and post it soon. =)
Jazzie- Your welcome, and thanks. =]
That-girl - Thanks, and yeah, Phineas and Ferb has grown on me because that's my sisters favorite show.8]
Tywo- Hopefully it will keep working. =)
Post a Comment