I think I'm being followed

Monday, February 15, 2010

Should I?

Should I redecorate my blog? I'm not sure. I like the background and everything but. . . Well I want to know what you all think.


Oh and I just found an old Ms. Swan video (from Mad TV), my little sisters, Ashley and I used to act out. It's a parody of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I don't know why I'm putting it on here, it just brings back memories. . .

5 comments:

Abby. said...

I like your background too.
Maybe just check some out and see if you like any better.
Lol I used to watch Mad TV all of the time.
:)

Hannah said...

Abby- I've been looking at thecutestblogontheblock.com because my sister Riley put one of their designs on her blog, but I'm not sure if I really wanna change it. I'll check out my options. Thnx. And yeah Mad TV. Ashley showed me a Ms. Swan video on Youtube and i got hooked. ;)

Abby. said...

Lol yeah I use the cutest blog on the block too.
I've seen some other ones I like, but I've decided I'm not going to change mine until the summer. So maybe you should just wait a little while until you're for sure ready for a change.

Erimentha said...

REDECORATE!

it always adds spice to a blog.

<3 good luck!

xxxx

Hannah said...

Erimentha- Hmmm I think I'll make a few minor changes but keep the background.

THANKS ERIMENTHA AND ABBY FOR HELPING ME DECIDE :)